Nanocoating in Sri Lanka have increased in popularity in recent years and it’s no surprise why. If you’re wondering what’s all the hype about nanocoatings in Colombo, here is how nanocoatings first got introduced and some reasons why nanotechnology adaptations are better than waxes for vehicles:
– The big breakthrough came with invisible nanocrystal particles and discovering their toughness when connected with related substrates. Beyond their transparent characteristic, nanocrystals were discovered to give fantastic strength and durability as well as shine on the top surface. Plus, they were not found to be harmful to paint when compared to wax damages.
– After the effects of nanocrystals were realized in visual, the need arose for a chemical determination. Research began in laboratories and formulations were repeated many times, followed by observations in practice. Improvements were still needed on the best methodology and the manner to proceed in order to make big inroads in the rising trend of nanotechnology.
– After numerous experiments and tests, the main characteristics and features of nanocoatings were able to be observed from a practical point of view. The first results gleaned showed that nanocoatings gave off a superior shiny appearance as well as smooth and perfect crystallization. As high-tech nanocoatings become more common, the use of wax for vehicles decreased in favour of the high gloss and perfect appearance nanocoatings offered.
– The logic behind the success of nano ceramic coating in Sri Lanka is that the bonding formed with the paint of the vehicle surface is on a molecular level by forming a cross-linked covalent bond. This was something waxes could never do and thus the success of nanocoatings.
– The trials and experiments on nanocoatings did not stop, despite its growing success. As a result, one of the other aspects of nanotechnology discovered was that it showed a tendency to repel water, leading to dirt-proof surfaces spontaneously. Water molecules can never merge with surfaces with nanocoatings and will only end up as beading. This meant that dirt particles on the surface of a vehicle with nanocoating was not able to remain on the surface. The testing concluded that vehicles with nanocoatings were able to repel dirt particles much more effectively than waxes.
– Thanks to its dirt repelling properties, dust and dirt cannot penetrate the protection of nanocoatings and this resulted in making cleaning easier and helped to save time and money as well. And because it repels water too, vehicles with nanocoating paint surfaces require less water to clean.